As the most romantic day of the year is right around the corner, we wanted to share 7 tempting Valentine’s Day getaways – spanning from South Florida to the Florida Keys. With lavish private-island experiences (like an intimate dinner set in the ocean at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa) to one-of-a-kind amenities (including Bungalow Key Largo’s “Bubble Butler” for the ultimate relaxation) or a getaway to the iconic Palm Beaches (with the “Suite Dreams” escape), these retreats are sure to set the mood this Valentine’s Day.
“Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” at Ocean Key Resort & Spa – Key West, Fla. Available through Feb 1-28, 2021. Rates starting at $2,020 per night for a three-night stay for two. Nestled between Key West Harbor and Mallory Square, Ocean Key Resort & Spa — a luxurious oceanfront property located in the heart of Key West — invites romantic revelers to celebrate “suite” love in paradise with “Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” package. Featuring a three-night stay for two in a spacious Oceanfront Boutique Suite, indulging lovers with daily experiences at SpaTerre, dinner for two each night at choice of Hot Tin Roof or on a private suite balcony, and daily waterfront breakfast for two.
• Three-night stay for two in Oceanview Boutique Suite
• Two singles or one couples SpaTerre experience per day
• Dinner for two each night at Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony
• Daily waterfront breakfast for two
For more information, visit www.oceankey.com.
“Dinner on the Sandbar” at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa – Little Torch Key, Fla. Available year-round. Five-course dinner for two for $1,000 / resort room rates starting at $1,900. A magical location with captivating 360º island views, Little Palm Island Resort & Spa — the only private island resort in the U.S. (no passport required!) — is offering a lavish dining experience this Valentine’s Day with the gourmet “Dinner on the Sandbar” experience. Based on the ebb and flow of the ocean tides, romantic revelers will indulge in a five-course tasting menu, while atop one of the island’s dazzling sandbars providing the ultimate Valentine’s Day feast where gastronomy, the serenity of nature and the celebration of love go hand-in-hand.
- Beautifully decorated table set in the ocean
- Exceptional personalized service to create an authentic, one-of-a-kind experience
- Five-course gourmet tasting menu curated by Executive Chef Daniel Ganem — see full menu here.
- Reservation required in advance. Allergies and dietary restrictions are considered upon reservation.
- Experience begins at approx. 6:30 p.m. and is dependent on the tides.
*Prices exclude tax, 20% service charge and beverages.
For more information, visit www.littlepalmisland.com.
“The Month of Love” at Bungalows Key Largo – Key Largo, Fla.
Available for year-round booking. Rates starting at $1,500 per night (based on double occupancy).The entire month of February is the Month of Love at Bungalows Key Largo – the first and only all-inclusive resort in the Florida Keys – offering an exotic, tropical escape without the hassle of a passport or the worry of international trekking. To really show your love, book the luxe Romance Package (outlined below) to spoil your special someone. Surprise and delight add-ons include the “Bungalows Bubble Butler,” where a dedicated staff member delivers a blissful bath experience to relish from the privacy of the oversized, al fresco soaking tub located on the bougainvillea-laden veranda. Guests select the Mineral Relief Bathing Experience or the Aromatherapy Escape Bathing option, both featuring one of Bungalows signature candles and a chilled bottle of Veuve Cliquot. While on-property this February, duos also enjoy a specialty, pop-up, Bubbly Bar: Champagne Cart for a romantic happy hour each evening, 4-6pm from the oceanfront Living Room to cheers as you watch the Florida sun slip behind the horizon.
- Three night stay in your choice of a Waterfront or Garden View Bungalow
- Chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and rose petals upon arrival
- $200 Spa Credit and a $200 Credit for in-house water sports (think daytime boating excursion or sunset cruise)
For more information, visit www.bungalowskeylargo.com.
“Retreat to Romance” at The Brazilian Court Hotel – Palm Beach, Fla.
Available through April 30, 2021. Rates starting at $3,396. Two-night stay. This Valentine’s Day, The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach invites couples to experience passion safely amongst the palm trees while the hotel takes care of everything with their new ‘Retreat to Romance’ package. After the year we had in 2020, it’s time to take a moment to focus on the ones that matter most and actually have some socially distanced fun together. Enjoy everything from luxury suite accommodations and an intimate in-room couples massage to the more traditional gifts like red roses and chocolates when you ‘Retreat to Romance’ at the iconic Brazilian Court Hotel.
- In-room pampering with a 60-minute couples massage
- Explore the area on two wheels with half day bike rentals
- Set the mood with a relaxing bath and an assortment of in-room soaps and salts
- Enjoy a dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne.
- Luxurious suite accommodations that summon the feel of a private Palm Beach residence, including daily breakfast in bed
*Two-night min. stay required. Based on availability at time of booking. Outdoor seating at Café Boulud based upon availability. 14 day advance booking and 14 day cancellation required.
For more information, visit www.thebraziliancourt.com.
“Suite Dreams” in The Palm Beaches – Palm Beach County, Fla.
Available now-Feb. 28, 2021. Rates starting at $450 per night.
For couples seeking a destination steeped in romance for Valentine’s Day, The Palm Beaches — known as America’s First Resort Destination, comprised of towns and cities from Boca Raton and Delray, to Palm Beach and Jupiter — welcomes couples with an endless array of alluring accommodations and activities. Love birds are invited to find solace at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, a true oasis of old-world charm presenting chic accommodations, delectable dining and a timeless atmosphere, offering the most intimate and enchanting setting for a romantic getaway.
- Stay in an elegantly-appointed suite
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of Champagne on one evening
- Sleeping kit with eye mask and ear plugs
For more information, visit www.thepalmbeaches.com.
“Romance on the Beach” at Pelican Grand Beach Resort – Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Available for booking Feb 1-28, 2021. Subject to availability. Rates starting at $999 per night. Perched on a pristine white sand beach, Pelican Grand Beach Resort is Fort Lauderdale’s answer to gracious luxury. The “Romance on the Beach” package is perfect for love struck couples who can get cozy in their Oceanfront Suite with a private balcony, enjoy indulgent toes-in-the-sand dining at OCEAN2000 and complete relaxation at the Scandinavian-Inspired PURE Spa.
- One-bedroom Oceanfront Suite with private balcony
- Three-course dinner for two
- $100 PURE Spa credit per day, per room
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- American Breakfast for two served in your suite each day
For more information, visit www.pelicanbeach.com.
“Links of Love” at TPC Sawgrass – Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. Available for booking now – Feb. 28, 2021 with travel until Dec. 31, 2021. Package priced at $9,602. Set against a backdrop of beautifully manicured fairways and majestic moss-draped oaks, golf enthusiasts escape to experience TPC Sawgrass in unprecedented form. From a dreamy sunset sailboat ride to a five-course dinner with wine pairings overlooking the 18th green, lovers will leave Ponte Vedra Beach with a new admiration for both the course and that special someone.
- Three-night luxury accommodations at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort & Spa’s Villas at Sawgrass
- Complimentary champagne and chocolate golf balls
- TPC embroidered robes and slippers for two
- Access to two bikes for the duration of the trip
- Round of golf for two (2) on THE PLAYERS Stadium Course
- Round of golf for two (2) on Dye’s Valley
- Breakfast for two at the Clubhouse on each day of play (two days; valued at $120)
- Lunch for two (2) on NINETEEN’s patio, with panoramic views overlooking PLAYERS Stadium No. 18. (Valued up to $140)
- One 50-minute spa massage for two and one 80-minute signature facial treatment for two, including gratuity
- Five-course dinner with wine pairings on the Ponte Vedra balcony with stunning views of the 18th green (Valued at $520)
- Private sunset sailboat ride out of St. Augustine with blankets and pillows for snuggling, wine and hors d’oeuvres (includes transportation)
- Transportation to and from airport, if applicable
*Includes taxes, resort fees and extended cancellation. Black out dates may apply. Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other efforts. Recreational activities are weather dependent and schedules vary. For more information, visit www.tpc.com/sawgrass.