MARRIOTT CARIBBEAN & LATIN AMERICA RESORTS LAUNCH
“SUMMER SPECIAL” RESORT CREDIT DEAL
Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts, part of Marriott International (NASDAQ: MAR), are inviting travelers to save on summer vacations with a “Summer Special” at all nine participating oceanfront resort properties, offering up to a USD50 daily resort credit when using booking code SUM. The booking window is open now until September 5, 2017 for travel between July 1 and December 15, 2017.
The Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts cluster, formed in 1997, comprises ten full-service properties across eight idyllic destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico from Aruba to Cancun and St. Kitts. Representing the region’s most luxurious resorts, each is complete with chic accommodations, state-of-the-art amenities and stunning oceanfront locations, as well elevated standards of service, style and reputation.
The nine following resorts are participating in the “Summer Special”:
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino – up to USD25 daily resort credit
- CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort – up to USD50 daily resort credit
- CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa – up to USD50 daily resort credit
- Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort – up to USD25 daily resort credit
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino – up to USD50 daily resort credit
- JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa – up to USD50 daily resort credit
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort – up to USD50 daily resort credit
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa – up to USD50 daily resort credit
- San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino – up to USD25 daily resort credit
Marriott Rewards® Members always receive the lowest rates, saving up to five percent when booking direct on Marriott.com. Signing up to become a rewards member takes less than a minute on MarriottRewards.com.
Visit deals.marriott.com/summerpromotion to review detailed booking terms and conditions.
Resort Credit is available to use in select outlets and cannot be applied to room rate, resort fees or be redeemed for cash. Nightly credit amount varies by resort. Offer not applicable to groups of ten or more. A limited number of rooms are available and blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer, sale promotion, or prior purchase/reservation.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 6,100 properties in 30 leading hotel brands spanning 124 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company also operates award-winning loyalty programs: Marriott Rewards®, which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest®. For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com. In addition, connect with us on Facebook and @MarriottIntl on Twitter and Instagram.