It’s that time of year again! Let’s Get Lost! We mean it! (In a friendly way). Take your friends, family, and of course – yourself, to enjoy the Florida Fall with a festive try at a Corn Maze. There’s nothing quite like figuring your way out of a maze, let alone a maze full of stalks that are taller than you! No doubt about the great moments to share; whether it be in the mazes, at pumpkin patches, or around the surrounding “Autumn” atmosphere out in the Floridian countryside. And think about the nice photo opportunities! After all, with the Florida Sun this time of year, the light seems to be perfect for capturing those precious shots.
There a few Corn Mazes to get lost in around Central Florida. Here are a few we know about:
- CornFusion Crop Maze and Fall Festival at the Smith Family Ranch in Lakeland ( Polk County).
- Click here for more information on Lakeland’s Corn Fusion.
- Scott’s Maze Adventures in Zellwood (Orange County)
- Click here for more information on Scott’s Maze Adventures in Zellwood.
- Partin Ranch Corn Maze in Kenansville (Osceola County).
- Click here for more information on Partin Ranch Corn Maze in Kenansville.
So go out there and get lost!