Annual Yuletide Event Includes Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland with Debut of Sam the Snowman, Plus New Three Kings Celebration!
Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay’s annual holiday tradition, Christmas Town™, beams bright with twinkling lights, spectacular shows, holiday shopping and even a visit to Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola®. The Christmas cheer begins on select dates from Nov. 19 through Dec. 31, with an extended Three Kings Day Celebration from Jan. 1 through Jan. 6.
- NEW! Holiday Culinary Samplers: Enjoy 5 or 10 delectable creations from our holiday menus during Christmas Town. Culinary locations like Christmas Town Village will feature savory treats and Yuletide sweets for the whole family.
- NEW! Story Time Breakfast with Rudolph: Sometimes the best part about Christmas morning is the breakfast. This year, the all-new Story Time Breakfast with Rudolph delivers at Dragon Fire Grill complete with holiday songs, story time and special surprises. Indulge in waffles, French toast, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese grits, pastries, biscuits and gravy, and much more.
- NEW! Three Kings Celebration: Busch Gardens unfolds the famed journey to the humble town of Bethlehem during a Three Kings Celebration from Jan. 1-6. This cultural celebration boasts authentic Latin traditions, live entertainment honoring the three wise men and Busch Gardens’ dazzling display of twinkling lights.
- Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland: Making his Christmas Town debut, Sam the Snowman joins Rudolph, Clarice, Yukon Cornelius and Bumble at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland located in Celestial Crossing. Meet and take photos with these beloved characters, play holiday games and indulge in Yuletide treats while scenes of the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® television special come to life.
- Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola®: The Claus family invites you into their North Pole home at Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola®. While the elves are busy preparing for Christmas, Santa is taking a break from his busy holiday schedule to meet and take photos with families in his private study.
- Thrill Rides at Night: Nestled between beautifully lit trees and roaring with excitement, some of the best views of Christmas Town can be found atop Florida’s top thrill rides, including family spin coaster, Cobra’s Curse®.
Guests can also expect the return of fan-favorite shows that ring in the season, including Christmas on Ice, Carol of the Bells light show and the Holiday Hills Brass Band. For a complete list of seasonal sights and unforgettable Yuletide experiences, visit ChristmasTown.com.
Christmas Town is included with any annual pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. The event is open until 10 p.m. on select dates and will close at 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve. For New Year’s Eve, Christmas Town will remain open until 1 a.m. to ring in 2018. Please visit our website for park hours.
For a limited time, guests can pay for a day and get two parks now through 2018 FREE! Enjoy unlimited admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay through Dec. 31, 2018 and to Adventure Island through the 2018 season. Offer ends March 25, 2018.
For more event information, visit ChristmasTown.com. Plus, be the first to know about new events, special deals and future announcements by following the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay blog or joining in the conversation with @BuschGardens on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.