24 tempting Valentine’s Day getaway packages perfect for anyone looking for a romantic escape this February!
“Royal Romance Suits You” at The Brazilian Court Hotel — Palm Beach, Fla.
Available now through June 30, 2018 – starting at $24,000/four-night stay*
Inspired by the world’s biggest “it couple”, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and their favorite things, The Brazilian Court Hotel invites guests to love like Royals this Valentine’s Day with the “Royal Romance Suits You” package.
- Bottle of Tignanello, peonies, banana cake and hand written calligraphy note upon arrival
- Introductory helicopter lesson at Ocean Helicopters
- “Everybody Needs Somebody to Love” print by Van Donna
- Half day coastal excursion via Royal Yacht Charters
- Bespoke necklace from Betteridge’s modeled after Meghan’s ring
- Coveted Strathberry tote
- Afternoon tea at Serenity Garden Tea House & Cafe; Traditional English breakfast in bed
- Chef’s dinner with wine pairings at Café Boulud (to include a Rotisserie Chicken entree – a favorite of Harry’s)
- Luxury accommodations in the Brando Suite
- 5% of package donated to Broward County Humane Society or Harry/Meghan’s favorite philanthropic organization (World Vision or Sentable)
*Four-night minimum stay required. Room and Chef’s Table based on availability at time of booking. 14 day advance booking and 14 day cancellation required.
“Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” at Ocean Key Resort & Spa — Key West, Fla.
Available now through February 28, 2018. 3-night package. Rates start at $1999 per night.
Nestled between Key West Harbor and Mallory Square, Ocean Key Resort & Spa, the luxurious oceanfront property located in the heart of Key West, invites romantic revelers to celebrate “suite” love in paradise with “Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” package. Featuring a three-night stay for two in a luxurious Oceanfront Boutique Suite, lovers are indulged with a SpaTerre experience each day, dinner for two each night at choice of Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony, as well as a daily waterfront breakfast for two.
- 3-night stay for two in Oceanview Boutique Suite
- 2 singles or 1 couples SpaTerre experience per day
- Dinner for two each night at Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony
- Daily waterfront breakfast for two
For more information, please visit www.oceankey.com or call the Island Cupids at (800) 328-9815 and mention “Cupid” to book.
“Forever Romance” at The Henderson — Destin, Fla.
Bookable for stays Feb.8 – Dec.31, 2018 • starting at $329/night • promo code: ROMANCE
Don’t believe the millennial hype, romance should be anything but basic. Opt to celebrate the season of love and the one you can’t get enough of with a swoon-worthy getaway sure to create lasting sparks and vacation envy. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, The Henderson encourages everyone to take advantage of those sweetheart days with their “Forever Romance” escape. Offering all breathtaking accommodations, strawberry and Champagne turndown, complimentary valet parking and a $100 nightly resort credit.
Couples will enjoy endless activities all weekend long, including YOLO Board paddle boarding in the Gulf, cabana lounging alongside the adults only pool, a picturesque nature walk through the Henderson Beach State Park, fitness classes and more as well as a rooftop sunset spin cycle experience. While taking a break from the constant sunshine, couples can enjoy a quiet moment together in the unparalleled Salamander Spa with a relaxing couples massage including aromatherapy blends and hot stones.
For more information on The Henderson, call 855.741.2777 or visit
“Month of Romance” at Hammock Beach Resort — Palm Coast, Fla.
Available now through February 28, must stay in Feb. 2018, rates starting at $299/night
Fall further in love through the help of the romantic, oceanfront Hammock Beach Resort. The unspoiled haven offers couples two miles of pristine Atlantic shoreline — perfect for connective beachside walks. Guests are encouraged to use the resort credit on couples activities such as a couple’s massage, oceanfront dining or an intimate sushi rolling class.
- $50 resort credit
- One bottle of champagne
- Chocolate covered strawberries to share
For more information, please visit www.hammockbeach.com.
“Recapture the Romance” at Orlando World Center Marriott — Orlando, Fla.
Available Feb. 9-10 & Feb. 16-17, 2018 • Starting at $329 / Night • Promo Code: ROM
As New Year’s resolutions are made and more than 50% of Americans vow to appreciate loved ones or spend more time together, Valentine’s Day presents the perfect time to plan a relaxing rendezvous and “Recapture the Romance.” The world’s largest Marriott, Orlando World Center Marriott, gifts lovers a kids-free evening with a two-hour Kids Club experience for two children ages 4-12, while adults indulge in a palate pleasing date at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen or the resort’s newest restaurant, Latitude & Longitude.
- Laser- and Pool-view deluxe accommodations, complete with nightly “Light-Up-The-Night” laser light show
- Dinner for two at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen or Latitude & Longitude – including choice of appetizer, entree, dessert and craft cocktail, wine or beer
- Two hour Kids Club experience for two children ages 4-12
- Valet parking
For more information or to book a stay at Orlando World Center Marriott, call 800.380.7931 or visit www.worldcentermarriott.com.
“Suite Indiscretions” at Pelican Grand Beach Resort — Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Available Feb. 9 – 28, 2018 • Starting at $9,999 for a Three-Night Stay
Teddy bears and heart-shaped boxes of chocolates are not how Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey roll. With the highly anticipated release of the Fifty Shades Freed movie scheduled to hit theaters just time for Valentine’s Day 2018, Pelican Grand Beach Resort has turned up the heat for feisty fans with the “Suite Indiscretions” package, offering:
- Dom Perigean champagne welcome gift box
- Three-night, 12th floor ‘Sky Suite’ penthouse accommodations
- Complimentary Audi A8 Spyder for an evening on the town
- Two tickets to the Fifty Shades Freed movie
- Intimate “Toes in the Sand” dining under a starlit sky
- Bubble bath turn down in the Microsilk Tub with Cromatherapy and Light Therapy on the 1,100 sq. ft. balcony
- Hermes silk tie
- “Do Not Disturb” sign
Subject to availability. Must be booked by an on-site specialist. For more information on Pelican Grand Beach Resort, call 954-568-9431 or visit pelicanbeach.com.
“We LOVE Our Guests” at The Gates Hotel South Beach — Miami Beach, Fla.
Available now through June 30, 2018*
To celebrate The Gates South Beach’s relaunch, the hotel offers a romantic getaway to catch up on some much needed R&R. Relax on the property’s newly expanded pool deck with two complimentary drinks and lounge on the beach with towels and chairs or explore the area by bicycle with the waived resort fee — all while enjoying an overnight stay at a discounted rate (10% off). Must be booked between now and June 30, 2018 for stays through June 30, 2018.
To book your stay at The Gates, click HERE or call (305) 860-9444.
*Rates starting at $219
“We LOVE Our Guests” at The Gates Hotel Key West & 24 North Hotel — Key West, Fla.
Available now through Feb. 19, 2018 with Travel Dates February 1-19, 2018*
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, The Gates Hotel Key West and 24 North Hotel offers a romantic retreat to show just how much we LOVE our guests. Fall in love with the Cuban-heritage inspired 24 North Hotel or opt for an authentic island vibe at The Gates, both hotels offer 20% in savings, three free rewards to use during your stay, and one bottle of Prosecco. Must be booked between Jan. 5 – Feb. 19, 2018 for stays through February 19, 2018.
*Rates starting at $229 for The Gates Hotel Key West and $219 for 24 North Hotel.
“Perfectly Paired” at Innisbrook Golf Resort & Spa— Tampa Bay, FL
Starting at $239/two-night stay*
Innisbrook Golf Resort & Spa invites guests to express their romantic side and reignite the spark with a luxurious Florida spa getaway for two with the “Perfectly Paired” package. www.innisbrookgolfresort.com
- Welcome gift of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries
- Breakfast daily in the Clubhouse
- Sensuous couples massage
*per person, per night based on double occupancy, 2 night minimum stay required. One couples massage per stay.
“Courting 2.0” at Hotel Crescent Court — Uptown Dallas, TX
Available now for travel Feb. 1 – 28, 2018*, starting at $30,000 per couple for two-nights/three-days
As the iconic Hotel Crescent Court celebrates the recent completion of the highly-anticipated, multi-million dollar renovation, sweethearts celebrate the season of love with the extravagant “Courting 2.0” package, offering partners the chance to rekindle the flame of a forever-love or keep the fire ablaze in a budding relationship. Top highlights of the trip include:
- Roundtrip limousine transportation upon arrival and departure to Dallas airports
- Luxurious accommodations in a newly renovated-suite
- Nightly butler service at your beckon call
- 24-carat gold-dipped roses made to last a lifetime
- Chocolate-covered strawberries with white truffle drizzle and bottle of Ace of Spades Champagne welcome amenity
- Dinner for two in the members-only Crescent Club overlooking the dazzling Dallas skyline
- Private heavenly helicopter ride around the city of Dallas
- Romantic breakfast in bed for two
- Tickets to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens for a stellar walk under the stars
- $3,500 Stanley Korshak Luxury Boutique gift certificate with personal shopper and champagne tour of the store
- “Spice it Up” 110-minute Massage for Two with champagne or a smoothie at the sparkling new spa to celebrate a budding relationship or one that has been blossoming for years
- Access to The with complimentary use of the Fitness and Spa amenities
*30-day advanced notice required for booking. 50% deposit required at time of reservation.
“Romance Renewed” at Montage Palmetto Bluff — Bluffton, S.C.
Available February 1-28, 2017— starting at $805/night*
Surrounded by coastal waters and maritime forests, Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ideal place to rekindle your romance this February. Under arched arms of giant oaks, Spanish moss swaying in the breeze, gas lanterns and walking paths along the river set the perfect stage for a romantic retreat. Relax, unwind and rejuvenate with a $200 spa credit.
- Luxurious Inn Room, Guest House or Cottage
- $200 Spa Montage treatment credit
- Welcome bottle of champagne and chocolate truffles
- Romantic dinner for two in Octagon Bar and Gathering Place
- Breakfast daily for two in Buffalo’s
- Two bicycle rentals for the duration of the stay
- Valet Parking for one vehicle
*Based on double occupancy; taxes and fees not included.
For more information or to book this package, please call Montage Palmetto Bluff at (866) 706-6565 or visit www.montagehotels.com/palmettobluff.
“Season of Romance” at Salamander Resort & Spa — Middleburg, Va.
Available now through Apr. 8, 2018, rates starting at $350/night
At Salamander Resort & Spa, romance isn’t reserved for just February 14. Couples are invited to celebrate their love all winter long while enjoying a memorable Salamander escape. Guests are encouraged to use the included resort credit on activities such as a romantic dinner, couple’s massage or intimate trail ride.
- $100 resort credit
- A half bottle of sparkling wine from a local vineyard
- Chocolate covered strawberries prepared by Executive Pastry Chef Jason Reaves
For more information, please visit www.salamanderresort.com.
The Kessler Collection
Capturing the classical and unconventional spirit of Bohemian cultures, The Kessler Collection’s portfolio of passionately created and artistically inspired boutique hotels will impress even the most discerning of couples with chic design, enriching ambiance and intuitive service. This Valentine’s day, for an evocative retreat escape to:
Casa Monica Resort & Spa — St. Augustine, Fla.
- Lovebirds are invited to retreat to one of America’s most charming cities, St. Augustine, with the “Enchanted Evenings” package including:
- 15% off starting room rate (available the month of Feb., rates starting at $505/night)
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, upon arrival
- Dinner for two at Costa Brava
- Valet parking
- $100 spa credit at the resort’s signature Poseidon Spa
- Culinary offerings include:
- Four-Course Valentine’s Dinner at Costa Brava ($89 per person).
- Half-priced specialty Valentine’s dinner menu for hospitality professionals on Feb. 15
- $10 Valentine’s Day themed craft cocktails at Cobalt Lounge
- $3 Spiked Chocolate Kiss Coffee and $5 Valentine’s themed desserts at Café Cordova
- Four-Course Valentine’s Dinner at Costa Brava ($89 per person).
Grand Bohemian Hotel Charleston — Charleston, S.C.
- “Heart & Soul” art exhibition at the hotel’s signature Grand Bohemian Art Gallery featuring:
- Mixed media and found object artwork by Taryn Alessandro. Classical style painting is uniquely contemporized when harmonized with Maui-based artist, Taryn Alessandro’s textural layers of found & up-cycled materials. Aluminum cans, sand, fabrics, glass, cardboard, jewelry, paper, etc. find their ways into her vibrant artwork.
- Jewelry by Sandrine Giraud, Coeur de Lion, and Laurent Guillot. Guests may opt to wear their gallery selection to Élevé restaurant Valentine’s weekend and receive a complimentary Heartini cocktail.
Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook — Birmingham, Ala.
- Be inspired; the hotel’s signature Grand Bohemian Art Gallery will showcase bestselling local artist, during its “In Love with Kathryn Trotter,” gallery event Feb. 15 from 5:00pm — 7:00 pm. Additionally, on Saturday, Feb. 10 from 11:00 am — 1:00 pm, local gallery artist and author, Amy Grimes will grace the gallery with an aspirational talk and book signing.
- Spice things up in the kitchen; Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook’s one-of-a-kind Cooking School will showcase an “Italian Love Story” special Valentine’s Day class ($75 per person, only 24 spots available) where lovebirds will prepare a decadent menu of Seared Scallops topped with Champagne-Chili Sabayon, Slow Roasted Blood Orange Salmon, Coffee Crusted Grilled Steak and more.
For more information, please visit www.kesslercollection.com.
The Whitley — Atlanta, Ga.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one by indulging in suite sophistication and impeccable dining at The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead, with this exclusive offer— providing luxurious suite accommodations, $100 dining credit at Trade Root— The Whitiley’s soon-to-launch Mediterranean-inspired restaurant— along with a complimentary signature cocktail, bookable now for travel from February 1 – April 30, 2018, when using promo code LBPKG1.
For more information, please visit TheWhitleyHotel.com.
“Love is in the Air” at Tidewater Inn — Easton, MD.
Available now through February 28, 2018. Rates start at $149 per night.
Set amidst the famed Avalon Theatre and specialty shops of downtown Easton, the historic Tidewater Inn invites couples to celebrate romance in Maryland’s Eastern Shore with the “Love is in the Air” package — featuring overnight accommodations for two, a complimentary bottle of champagne and assorted french macarons to share. Steeped in history and charm with roots tracing back to 1712, Tidewater Inn is conveniently located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia.
- Overnight Accommodations for two
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Assorted french macarons
For more information, please visit www.tidewaterinn.com.
“Inn Love” at The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club — Stevensville, MD.
Available now, no expiration. Rates start at $159 per night.
Conveniently located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia, The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club invites couples to enjoy a romantic escape to Maryland’s picturesque Eastern Shore with the “Inn Love” package — featuring luxurious accommodations for two, a complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries to share.
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
For more information or to book, please visit www.baybeachclub.com.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
This Valentine’s day, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is offering incredible food and beverage deals guests absolutely cannot refuse!
Treat your significant other to a delectable dinner at the property’s modern steakhouse, Park Prime, where a prix fix menu features a choice of butter-poached main lobster tail, buffalo filet or seafood bouillabaisse. Catch this mouthwatering deal on February 14th, 16th and 17th for only $79 a person — and as an added bonus, all couples will receive a complimentary rose when dining on Valentine’s Day.
For couples searching for a more relaxed, yet just as romantic option, Alpine Union is the restaurant for them. Offering a three-course Valentine’s meal starting at just $39 per person, guests can enjoy delicious pork tenderloin, filet Oscar or lobster tails as their main entrees.
Couples choosing to celebrate the weekend prior to Valentine’s Day or the weekend after can enjoy a sultry resident Electrify: Rock N Roll Burlesque show that is sure to heat things up in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe’s Vinyl Showroom.
For more information or to make reservations, please visit https://hardrockcasinolaketahoe.com.
CARIBBEAN + MEXICO
“Lucky in Love” at Mahekal Beach Resort — Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Available for stays now – Feb. 28, 2018 • Starting at $792/night • Subject to availability
With Playa del Carmen’s first casino having just opened on the famed Fifth Avenue, Mahekal Beach Resort has “rolled” out the“Lucky in Love” escape — starting at $792/night, for stays now – Feb. 28, 2018 — just time for Valentine’s Day 2018,encouraging couples to defy the cheesy stereotypes and forego the “safe route”…you know, the standard romantic candlelit dinner…for something exciting instead. Couples are invited to embark on a romantic rendezvous with a little international flare to check out the area’s first casino, The Tequila Barrel Bar & Casino, while creating magical, romantic moments with the following package inclusions:
- Roll the dice at check-in to determine welcome amenity
- i.e. “Chips” & Guac, “Double Down” with drink vouchers/F&B credit, complimentary “Two of a Kind” paddle boards or kayaks
- Oceanview Bungalow-Style Accommodations fit for a “King & Queen,” complete with an open-air patio and crochet hammocks
- Celebratory haute yacht for high rollers (pending winnings)
- “Feel Like a Million Bucks” VIP Couples Cabin experience at Revive Spa
- Beachside bali-bed turndown for the “lucky pair” complete with pillows & pashminas
- “All in” chefs table dinner at Fuego
For more information on Mahekal Beach Resort or to make a reservation, visit www.mahekalbeachresort.com or call toll-free 1(877) 235-4452.
One-of-a-kind Romance at UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya
UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya is fanning the flames of love by helping couples escape to a sunny and romantic paradise! Situated south of Playa del Carmen in Mexico, UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya is an aspirational adults-only all-inclusive hotel for the sophisticated traveler. Redefining all-inclusive means creating an entirely new kind of immersive experience, one that offers an unfiltered view of modern Mexico and a deep connection to the region. At UNICO 20˚87˚, guests will meet modern Mexico face-to-face and experience rare access to the region’s most exciting locales and lesser-known wonders. Location is at the heart of UNICO 20˚87˚ experience, which is why we’ve put the latitude and longitude of the region in the hotel name – 20˚N 87˚W. These coordinates are representative, not only of UNICO 20˚87˚’s devotion to its location, but also its ambition to immerse guests in the region’s beauty and culture.
Lovers can explore by booking a vacation to paradise with up to 15% off room rates for travel in early 2018. Standard all-inclusive rates start at $600 based on double occupancy. For more information, please visit www.unicohotelrivieramaya.com, and follow UNICO 20˚87˚ on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Rocking’ Romance at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
The innovative Hard Rock Hotel Cancun immediately transports lovers to a rock star vibe featuring a signature “Welcome to the Jungle” theme. The 12-story marvel sparkles against the brilliance of the white sand beach and Caribbean Sea, boasting 601 rooms including ocean or lagoon views and balconies to allow couples to enjoy the cool tropic breeze. All-inclusive amenities include luxury accommodations, in-room double hydro tubs, fine dining, top-shelf drinks, 24-hour room service and live entertainment. Guests relax at expansive infinity pools, lavish beach-side Bali beds, three hydro tubs including two on the raised infinity terrace or at the signature Rock Spa® where zen meets Zeppelin. Active guests enjoy an array of all-inclusive amenities including a fully equipped Body Rock® fitness center, sporting games including basketball and tennis courts and nightly entertainment at the world-renowned outdoor amphitheater. Epic eats include seven acclaimed international restaurants and five bars and lounges providing more than enough to see and do during a long weekend escape!
Couples can book early and stay when reserving a minimum of one night for travel until June 14, 2018 utilizing promo code UEH and save up to 38% per night on all-inclusive accommodations starting at $400 per room per night based on double occupancy. Promotion must be reported at time of booking. To book a stay at the all inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, visit www.hrhcancun.com or call (888) 762-5002.
Hard Rock Hotel Shenzhen
Hard Rock Hotel Shenzhen has mastered the art of romance this Valentine’s Day and invites guests to treat their significant with the following exclusive hotel stay offers:
“It All Starts With a Little Rock” — Starting at CNY1688
- Enjoy an inclusive one-night stay in the Studio Suite, offering guests two complimentary breakfasts
- Treat your tastebuds to a delectable dinner for two at the Hard Rock Cafe, accompanied by two glasses of sparkling wine
- Receive 40 percent off all Rock Shop merchandise
“Say You Love Me” — Starting at CNY16,888
- Receive the ultimate VIP offerings with a one-night stay in the hotel’s signature Rock Star Suite, along with two complimentary breakfasts and a gorgeous floral arrangement
- Treat your significant other to a romantic dinner for two in the privacy of your Suite, including unlimited beverages, wine and a bottle of champagne
- Enjoy a personal pianist from the comfort of your own suite for two whole hours
- Receive 40 percent off all Rock Shop merchandise
For more information or to book your stay now, please visit https://www.hardrockhotels.com/shenzhen/.